Expert Tips from Kitchen Remodeling Contractors in Sonoma County
Discover expert tips from kitchen remodeling contractors in Sonoma County, CA. As a homeowner, having your dream kitchen is one of the must-haves, especially if you spend a lot of time in the kitchen with your family. And whether you are a passionate foodie or an actual professional chef, getting the kitchen of your dreams is a must.
Choosing the right kitchen remodeling contractors in Sonoma County can be overwhelming because kitchen remodeling is one of the most popular remodeling services often chosen by homeowners and getting the right design tips from expert kitchen remodeling contractors will save you a significant amount of time, money and headaches on your kitchen modeling project. If you are planning to remodel your kitchen, here are some of the kitchen remodeling tips that we have compiled for you.
1. Plan and Organize. Before remodeling the kitchen, you must plan properly and organize all your kitchen items. If you know how you will be using your kitchen items, you will know how to organize it.
You can renovate the kitchen space according to how you use the different items that you have. For example, breakfast bowls and food must be stored near the breakfast table. Plastic containers must be placed near the workspace where you wrap leftover food.
Flatware and other tableware must be stored near the dishwasher so you can unload them easily after washing them. When you plan and organize your kitchen items, you will be able to maximize the space and you can plan what type of storage you will be using.
With careful planning and kitchen organization, you will be able to work freely and according to your needs. You can take notes on what you love about your current kitchen and what you hate about it. This can make the process easier and you can include all the necessary changes that need to be included in the design plan of your new kitchen.
2. Do research. Look for a contractor that can provide remodeling services for your kitchen. Make sure to meet with your construction company and coordinate with them regarding the budget and request for quotes so you can remodel your kitchen according to your specifications.
Be realistic and consider all the possible costs that may come up during the remodeling of the kitchen. If you need a construction company to help you remodel your kitchen, make sure to choose Green Run Construction.
3. Leave the layout as is. If you are remodeling your old kitchen and are on a tight budget, you should consider leaving the layout as is. Changing a kitchen’s layout can require thousands of dollars, and the client’s budget can affect how the creative process will progress.
4. Consider a kitchen island. If you have enough space in your kitchen, you should consider getting a kitchen island. A kitchen island can have different functions. If you want to use it as counter space or a place where you can eat or cook, you must plan the allotted space properly so you can have the counter space and use it safely.
A kitchen island can have different features such as a cutting board or a butcher block. These will depend on your personal preferences. If you want a design that fits the aesthetic you’re aiming for, the right kitchen remodeling contractor will be able to meet and your exceed design expectations.
5. Plan the countertops. If you love to cook and bake, you will require more counter space. Some prefer cooking less often or prepare simple meals instead of spending hours working on a home-cooked meal. If you have small kids who love to work with you while preparing meals, you should pay attention to countertop heights.
By planning the countertops properly, you can maximize your space as a place for food preparation and a dining area combined in one. If you make smart choices with your kitchen remodeling, you can save more money and add more value to your home.
6. Play with contrasting colors. Contrasting colors can boost the aesthetic appeal of your kitchen. If you do not prefer block colors or monochromatic designs, you can consider using contrasting colors when renovating your kitchen.
You can use a neutral shade and pair it with a bold color; you can also use a cool shade and pair it with a warm one. If you plan on having a kitchen island, you can focus on having contrasting colors for its design, or you can use a single element that can be used in the entire kitchen space.
When remodeling a kitchen, you must also focus on the safety of the people who will be using the kitchen regularly. If you have kids or pets, you must design the kitchen and keep the cooktop away to prevent spills or accidents when the kids or pets are running around the kitchen.
The refrigerator and microwave must be easily accessible so it can be easy to use during meal preparation and the cleanup after. You should also look into using child locks to avoid any accidents that your kids can get into.
Renovations can be hard and expert kitchen remodeling contractors will help you take the necessary steps so you can maximize your kitchen space and enjoy your dream kitchen. Owning your dream kitchen does not have to be too expensive. Here at Green Run Construction, we can help you remodel your kitchen and work with a reasonable budget. We will team up with you to help you to turn your dreams into reality.
Special Kitchen Remodeling Offer $1800 Credit on All Kitchen Remodeling
Are you looking for a kitchen modeling contractor in Sonoma County that can provide kitchen remodeling services for your home? If you are based in Northern California, make sure to contact Green Run Construction. We have been working in the construction industry since 1992 and have an excellent track record. If you want to know more information about our services please call 707-812-7006 or send an email at info@GreenRunUSA.com.
Our address is 959 Golf Course Dr. PMB 233 Rohnert Park, CA 94928-1892. If you have any ideas and if you want to incorporate your personalized style or specifications during the remodeling process please let us know, we love to work side by side with our clients and we aim to provide the very best service every time. Hope to see you soon!