Choosing the best bathroom remodeling contractor will make your bathroom remodeling project go smoothly, meeting your time, quality and design expectations. Though there are many things that one can do to improve their home, bathroom remodeling contractors can make your bathroom remodel one of the best investments you can make. Not only will a new bathroom enhance the look and feel of your home, it’s very likely that you will actually recoup most if not all your investment.
Planning a bathroom remodel
The first step to planning a successful bathroom remodel is have a licensed bathroom remodeling contractor evaluate your bathroom space. What would you like to see improved when you step into your new bathroom? What are the details like lighting, mirrors and fixtures are must haves when redesigning your bathroom? The more you get these questions answered upfront, the closer you’re contractor will be to making your dream a reality.
Bathroom remodeling ideas:
- Complete bathroom remodel
- Convert a tub into a walk in shower or a tub/shower combo
- Convert a standard tub to a walk in tub also known as a safety tub.
- Replace existing shower or tub valves with new.
- Convert standard tub to whirlpool tub
- Build a bathroom addition
- Dry-rot repair for floors and/or walls
- Replace bathroom floors with new material
- Add a Sun tunnel sky-light to bring in natural light
- Install heated floors
Common bathroom remodeling materials we work with:
- All types of tile and natural stone
- Quartz – featuring Cambria Quartz
- Cultured marble
Give us a call so we can meet with you to discuss how we can team up together to explore ways that we can enhance your bathroom space to make it more aesthetic and functional.
Looking for a Great Bathroom Remodeling
Contractor in Sonoma County?
How can we help you?